Every year, the Bertrand Russell Society has an annual meeting. Any of its members is welcome to present a paper. At annual meetings, we also have a membership meeting, and a board meeting, to conduct Society business. The next annual meeting will be held on 17-18 June 2023 at the University of Iowa. The meeting is locally and virtually organized by Gregory Landini.
A list of previous annual meetings is available here. Below is a list of all upcoming Russell-related meetings below. If you wish to add a meeting, just let us know!
- 2023 June 17-18 (in-person): 50th Bertrand Russell Society Annual Meeting
- 2022 June 3-5 (in-person): 49th Bertrand Russell Society Annual Meeting (Call for Papers)
- 2021 June 18-19 (online): Bertrand Russell Society Annual Meeting (Call for Papers)
- 2020 June 19-20 (online): Bertrand Russell Society Annual Meeting (Call for Papers)
- 2019 June 20-22: Bertrand Russell Society Annual Meeting (Call for Papers)
- 2019 June 17-19: SSHAP annual meeting (link)
- 2019 January 28-29: The Philosophy of Logical Atomism, 1918-2018 (link)
- 2018 October 5: Hamilton Arts & Letters hosts a free evening reception for their 10th Anniversary Issue, “Three Passions”: a special issue on Russell, at the Hamilton Gallery of Art (123 King St. W., Hamilton, Ontario) at 19:00 (doors open at 18:30)
- 2018 September 22: Bertrand Russell Peace Lecture “What Hath Trump Wrought” with Dr. Andrew Bacevich (Boston University, emeritus) (link)