The Bertrand Russell Society publishes a biannual Bulletin to all members in good standing. Thanks to valued Russell Society member Dennis Darland, past issues of the Bulletin are available for download here. Two Society publication series that predate the Bulletin, the Russell Society News and the Bertrand Russell Society Quarterly, are also available for download on our website.
The Bulletin is currently in the capable hands of Michael Stevenson (email@example.com). If you would like to write something for the Bulletin, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Stevenson! Details on how to contribute are given below:
- Contributors may be submitted in Microsoft Word to the editor at his e-mail address.
- Feature articles and book reviews should deal with Russell’s life or works, written in scholarly or journalistic style.
- Articles generally should not exceed 3,500 words, and book reviews 1,000 words.
- Submissions should be made no later than August 31st and January 15th for the fall and spring issues, respectively.
- The editor collaborates with authors as necessary, and authors are invited to review suggested changes before publication.
- There are no guarantees of publication, and articles submitted may be held for future editions.
- Acceptance by the editor does not imply endorsement by the editor. We aim to publish articles with various and sometimes contrasting views.